为学生考入重点大学保驾,为老师成为一代名师护航!初中数学和高中数学辅导课程下载

各科辅导软件网—高中数学,初中数学,小学数学,高中语文,初中语文,小学语文,高中英语,初中英语,小学英语和其它学科教学辅导

当前位置: 主页 > 英语教学 > 英语辅导 >

英语口语8000句01 在家中(责编推荐:数学教案jxfudao.com/xuesheng)

时间:2018-04-17 19:00来源:网络整理 作者:游客 点击:
家中●从起床到出门清晨好!Good morning.Good morning, John. (清晨好,约翰。)Good morning, mom. (清晨好,妈妈。)闹钟响了吗?Did...

00:00

家中

●从起床到出门
清晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (清晨好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (清晨好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (该起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,暗示“起床”、“起”的举措。awake是形容词,暗示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不惬意吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不惬意吗?)
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,险些没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的对象。固然此刻有很多对象无需用按钮开关,但一样平常也用turn off暗示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)

你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
本日是个晴天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (本日是个晴天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon本来是日文,此刻英文中也逐渐行使,意为“被子”。
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来暗示“打呼噜”。
我做了个可骇的梦。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可骇的梦。)
It's all right now. (此刻没事了。)
你一向没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一向开着”、“动员机一向开着”、“窗户一向开着”也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略情势。
该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜畛冂起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快更衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快更衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把寝衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把寝衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再会!)
Study hard. (好勤进修啊!)
I'll see you when I get back.
I'm taking off now.
See you.
See you later.
本日我们逃学吧。
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky为俚语“逃学”。
Let's play hooky today! (本日我们逃学吧。)
Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out.
You have your sweater on inside out.
上下颠倒了。
It's upside down.
别忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔垃圾!)
I won't. (忘不了!)
本日该你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish更换。
本日你干什么?
What are you doing today?
What are you doing today? (本日你们干嘛?)
We're having a track and field meet. (本日我们开行为会。)
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!)
Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快点儿,上学该迟到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。)
What time is it? (此刻几点?)
你锁门了吗?
Did you lock the door?
Have you locked the door?
没忘了什么对象吧?
Aren't you forgetting something?
Aren't you forgetting something? (没忘了什么对象吧?)
I don't think so. (我想没有。)
都已经8点了!
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
I'm late! (我晚了!)
Hurry up! (快点儿吧!)
我得赶忙走!
I have to rush!
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
你本日会返来得晚吗?
Are you gonna be late today?
Are you gonna be late today? (你本日会返来得晚吗?)
No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和泛泛一样。)
几点返来?
What time are you coming home?
What time are you coming home? (几点返来?)
Around seven o'clock. (或许7点阁下吧。)
饭盒带了吗?
Have you got your lunch box?
Have you got your lunch box? (饭盒带了吗?)
Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。)
本日仿佛要下雨。
It might rain today.
It might rain today. (本日仿佛要下雨。)
Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)
出门的时辰,可别忘了锁门。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
●从回家到睡眠
我返来了。
I'm home.
I'm home. (我返来了。)
Welcome back. (你返来了。)
I'm back!
你返来了。
Welcome home!
Welcome back!
本日过得舒畅吗?
Did you have a good time?
本日怎么样?
How did it go today?
How was your day?
我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?
Can I go out to play?
Can I go out to play? (我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?)
After you finish your homework. (写完功课再去吧。)
我饿了。
I'm hungry.
I'm hungry. (我饿了。)
We have some snacks. (吃点儿点心吧。)
点心在哪儿?
Where are the snacks?
Where are the snacks? (点心在哪儿?)
They're in the cupboard. (在碗橱里。)
我去补习学校了啊。
I'm going to cram school now. *cram意为“填鸭式补习”。
I'm going to cram school now. (我去补习学校了啊。)
Call when you finish. (下课其后个电话。)
能给我点儿零费钱吗?
May I have my allowance?
May I have my allowance? (能给我点儿零费钱吗?)
What do you want to buy? (你要买什么呀?)
真累啊!
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted. (我精疲力尽了)
I'm pooped. *俚语
晚饭你想吃什么?
What would you like for dinner?
What would you like for dinner? (晚饭你想吃什么?)
How about steak? (吃牛排怎么样?)
What do you want for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚饭你想吃点什么?)
你能帮我筹备餐具吗?
Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是将刀、叉和杯子在桌子上摆好,筹备用饭的意思。
Would you help me set the table? (你能帮我筹备餐具吗?)
I'd be happy to. (愿意之至。)
Help me set up the table, will you? (你能帮我把餐具摆好吗?)
晚饭做什么好呢?
What should I make for dinner?
What should I whip up for dinner?
What should I cook for dinner?
What should I fix for dinner?
照旧家好哇。
It's good to be home.
There's no place like home. *意为“哪儿也没有本身家好”,是句常用的谚语。
It feels so good to be home.
你能不能赶忙去趟市肆?
Would you run to the store? *不见得是“跑着去”,在这儿是“快点儿去”的意思。
Would you run to the store? (你能不能快点儿去趟市肆?)
In just a minute. (稍等一下。)
沐浴水烧好了。
The bath is ready.
It's been a long day. (本日真累呀!)
The bath is ready. (沐浴水烧好了。)
我要冲个澡。
I'm taking a shower.
I'm going to take a shower.
晚饭做好了吗?
Is dinner ready?
Is dinner ready? (晚饭好了吗?)
Not yet. (还没呢。)
Is it time for dinner yet? (该吃晚饭了吧?)
Have you made dinner? (晚饭做好了吗?)
妈妈,本日晚饭吃什么?
Mom, what's for dinner tonight?
Mom, what did you make for dinner?
Mom, what did you fix for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
What's for dinner?
What's for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
Salisbury steak. (吃汉堡肉饼。)
Great! (太棒了。)
本日吃咖哩饭。
Today, we're having curry.
We're having curry today.
还要多久才气做好呀?
How soon can you get it ready?
How soon can you get it ready? (还要多久才气做好呀?)
In about five more minutes. (再有5分钟吧。)
When will it be ready?
How soon will it be done?
我吃了啊。
Let's eat.
Shall we begin? (可以吃了吗?)
请先吃吧。
Please go ahead.
Please help yourself.
这把刀真快呀!
This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
This knife cuts well, doesn't it? (这刀挺好使的,是不是?)
It sure does. (真挺快的。)
水开啦!
The water is boiling!
The water is boiling! (水开啦!)
O.K. (知道啦!)
开饭啦!
Come and get it! *这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,高中数学,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。是母亲常说的话。
It's time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!)
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)
该用饭啦!
It's time to eat.
It's time to eat. (该用饭啦!)
Finally. (终于吃上饭喽!)
这就来啦!
I'm coming.
I'll be right there. (我顿时就去。)
I'm on my way.
手洗干净了吗?
Did you wash your hands well?
Did you wash your hands well? (手洗干净了吗?)
Yes. (洗干净了。)
别弄洒了。
Don't spill it!
Don't tip it over.
把碗里的菜吃光。
Eat all of your vegetables.
Finish your vegetables.
Finish up your vegetables.
把饭吃光。
Finish up your plate.
Finish up your plate. (把碗里的饭吃干净。)
I'm trying to. (这不吃着呢嘛。)
我不喜好吃芦笋。
I don't like asparagus.
I don't like asparagus. (我不喜好吃芦笋。)
Don't be picky. (不许挑食。)
感谢您的款待。
It was very delicious. Thank you.
It was a wonderful dinner. (感谢您丰厚的晚餐。)
能帮我摒挡盘子吗?
Would you clear the table?
Would you put the dishes away?
把盘子洗了。
Do the dishes! *最好就这样记着。
Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)
I will. (就去洗。)
Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)
It's not my turn. (本日不应我洗。)
Wash the dishes!
我擦盘子。
I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使……干”、“撤除水气”和“擦”的意思。
你干什么呢?
What are you doing? *口语中一样平常发成“What're you doing?”
我看电视呢。
I'm watching TV. *留意在这种环境下,TV前不加the。
有什么悦目标节目吗?
Are there any good programs on TV?
Are there any good programs on TV? (有什么悦目标节目吗?)
No, not today. (没有,本日没什么悦目标。)
野茂上电视了。
Nomo is on TV.
8频道演什么呢?
What's on Channel 8?
能不能帮我换个台?
Would you change the channel?
Would you switch the channel?
Would you change the station?
我还想看电视。
I want to watch more TV.
I want to watch more TV. (我还想看电视。)
You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得够多的了。)
铺床吧。
Let's spread out the futon. *spread意为“放开”。
Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出来吧。)
我困了。
I'm sleepy.
I'm sleepy. (我困了。)
Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)
I'm drowsy. *drowsy是暗示困得睁不开眼。
功课做了吗?
Did you do your homework?
Did you finish your homework?
好勤进修。
Study hard.
Study hard. (好勤进修。)
I am. (好勤学着呢。)
快点睡觉。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
游戏玩够了吧。
Enough with your video games.
Enough with your video games. (游戏玩够了吧。)
I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)
必然要刷牙噢。
Make sure you brush your teeth.
Make sure you brush your teeth. (必然要刷牙噢。)
I will. (必然刷。)
来日诰日的对象都筹备好了吗?
Are you ready for tomorrow?
Are you ready for tomorrow? (来日诰日的对象都筹备好了吗?)
No, not yet. (没有,还没筹备好呢。)
我去洗个澡。
I'm going to take a bath.
I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗个澡。)
Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)
该睡觉了。
Time to go to sleep.
Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)
Just a minute. (再等一下。)
电视还开着呢。
You left the TV on.
You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)
Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)
别把你的对象都摊在这儿。
Don't leave your stuff here.
Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的对象都摊在这儿。)
I won't. (知道了。)
把闹钟定在8点了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
来日诰日7点唤醒我。
Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (来日诰日7点唤醒我。)
Sure thing. (知道了。)
晚安。
Good night.
Good night. (晚安。)
Sweet dreams. (做个美梦。)
做个美梦。
Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一路用于睡眠前。一样平常人均可行使,出格多用于怙恃对后世。
Sweet dreams! (做个美梦。)
Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭虫”,直译是“别让臭虫咬了。”但此刻没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达方法之一。
Have pleasant dreams.
●苏息日
我真想睡个午觉。
I want to take a nap.
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。)
But you just woke up. (你不是方才起来吗?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “瞌睡”、“小睡一下儿”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
我去躺一会儿。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲惫的时辰。
I'm going to take a rest. (我苏息一会儿。)
你在装睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你着实没睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)
你睡着了吗?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
Again? (又要换呀?)
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)
想尿尿吗?
Do you need to pee? *首要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *首要对小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee和pee,对婴幼儿用重叠wee-wee和pee-pee的情势暗示“小便”。
蒙一儿。
Peekaboo! *孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人偶然也半带玩乐地行使。
Peekaboo! (蒙一儿。)
Do it again. (再来一次。)
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢婴儿时用。大人偶然恶作剧时也用。
我们来投球吧。
Let's play catch.
Let's play catch. (我们来投球吧。)
Great! (好呀!)
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
满是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“处处都是尘埃”、“沾满灰尘”。
It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn't notice. (我倒没留意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
这间房子透风真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等处所“透风欠好”、“憋闷得慌”。
The air is thick. (这里真闷。)
I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不外气来。)
The air is dense. (氛围浑浊。)
这个房间很透风。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。
你能去喂喂狗吗?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
Take care of my brother and sister. (帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。)
You bet. (安心吧。)
请(给植物)浇点水。
Please water the plants. *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。
Can I help? (要我资助吗?)
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。)
啊!怎么这么乱呀!
What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。
Look at the mess!
What a pigsty! * 含有脏得像个猪窝的语气。
帮帮我吧。
Help me.
Help me. (帮帮我吧。)
What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?)
把你的房子摒挡摒挡。
Clean up your room.
Clean up your room. (把你的房子摒挡摒挡。)
But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看电视呢。)
Straighten up your room.
Tidy up the room.
帮我拂拭拂拭卫生。
Help me clean up the house.
洗涤灵用完了。
We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。
We're out of dish detergent. (洗涤灵用完啦。)
I'll go get more. (那我去买一瓶。)
你能把衣服晾上吗?
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
*put up是“向上挂”的意思,但在这里暗示“晾衣服”。
你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“叠整齐”。
把地扫扫。
Please sweep the floor. *sweep“扫”、“拂拭”。
把厨房的池子洗干净。
Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一样平常用动词wash和clean来暗示,可是“使劲搓洗”这一举措,用scrub暗示最吻合。
我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸尘器拂拭”。
掸掸柜子上的土。
Please dust the shelves. *dust“掸土”。
Please wipe the shelves. (请擦一擦柜子。)
请拖拖地。
Please mop the floor.
你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗?
Will you iron the shirt?
我的裙子得熨了。
I have to iron my skirt. *iron不只是名词,它还可以用作动词“熨”。
我们去超市买对象吧。
Let's go grocery shopping.
We need more milk. (还得再买点牛奶。)
Let's go grocery shopping. (那我们去超市买吧。)
公园里人挤人。
The park was crowded.
The park was filled with people.
今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“怙恃不在时资助照顾孩子”。
Can you baby-sit tonight? (今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?)
Sure I can. (虽然可以。)
●送礼品
这是送给你的。
This is for you.
This is for you. (这是送给你的。)
That's very nice of you. (太感谢你啦。)
Here's something for you.
I got this for you.
这是你的那份。
This is your share. *share“(一个一个分隔的)分成的份儿,分隔”。
This is your portion.
This is your part.
This portion is for you.
过生日想要什么礼品?
What do you want for your birthday?
What do you want for your birthday? (过生日想要什么礼品?)
I want gloves. (我想要帮手套。)
噢,来喽!
Ta-dah! *把礼品等送到别人眼前时的一种表达方法。
Here you are! (请收下。)
Here you have it!
●糊口风俗
我常常放工往后行为。
I usually work out after work. *work out“实习,行为”。
I usually go to the gym after work.
I usually exercise after work.
我开始慢跑熬炼。
I've started jogging.
I've started jogging. (我开始慢跑熬炼。)
Since when? (什么时辰开始的?)
我戒烟了。
I quit smoking. *quit“告退,改变风俗”。
No, thanks. I quit smoking. (不,感谢,我已经戒了。)
Good for you. (你真巨大。)
I stopped smoking.
I don't smoke anymore.
I've become a non-smoker.
I no longer smoke.
你常做梦吗?
Do you dream often?
Do you often have dreams?
Do you dream a lot?
最近我老是丢三落四的。
I've been forgetful lately.
I've been forgetful these days.
●理财
什么时辰到期?
When is this due? *due“必需付出”、“付出限期到了”。一般糊口中常行使带有due的表达方法。
Here's the phone bill. (这是电话费关照单。)
When is this due? (交费截至到什么时辰?)
When is the rent due? (房租截至到几号?)
When is the paper due? (交论文的时刻截至到几号?)
When is the last day I can pay for this?
How long is the pay period?
When do I have to pay this by?
When does this have to be finished by?
交费日期截至到30号。
It's due on the thirtieth.
能帮我换一下零钱吗?
Could you give me change? * change 也有“零钱”的意思。
Can you change this?
Could I have change?
能帮我换开100日元吗?
Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“互换,兑换”的意思之外,尚有“零钱,破开的钱”。
Do you have change for one hundred yen? (能帮我换开100日元吗?)
Sure. (可以。)
Can you change this? (能帮我破一下吗?)
Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? (能帮我破开100日元吗?)
Can you break a hundred?
I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破开100日元。)
Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (这是100日元,能帮我破开吗?)
我要存5000日元(在我的账户上。)
I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在银行存钱”。
savings account “账户,户头”。
I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.
我要取5000日元(从我的账户上)。
I need to withdraw ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(从存款中)取出,拿出”。
I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank.
我是本身掏的腰包。
I paid out of my own pocket. 直译是“从本身的口袋里拿出钱来付出。”是“本身掏腰包”的牢靠说法。
我没带现金。
I'm out of cash.
我此刻没有几多现金。
I don't have much money on me now.
May I borrow some money? (能借点儿钱吗?)
I don't have much money on me now. (我此刻没有几多现金。)
I didn't bring very much money with me. (我身上没带几多现金。)
I'm a little short of money now. (我此刻钱不足用。)
身无分文。
I'm broke.
May I borrow ten dollars? (能借给我10美元吗?)
Sorry, I'm broke. (对不起,我此刻身无分文。)
I have no money.
I'm out of money.
I'm flat broke. * 夸大的说法。
此刻我有许多现金。
I have a lot of money on me now.
I brought a lot of money with me. (我带来了很多现金。)
I'm rich now. (我此刻很有钱。)
I'm rolling in it.
I have lots of cash on me.
我可没偶然刻闲呆着。
I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有钱,初中数学 ,偶然刻,有力气”、“有富余”。
I can't afford to be idle.
I don't have time to be lazy.
多挥霍呀!
What a waste! *waste “挥霍,疏弃,徒劳”。
How wasteful!
他由于还不上债而躲了起来。
He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“借债,欠债,有负债的状态”。
He skipped town without paying his debt.
 

内容来自 听力教室网:
用手机学英语,请加听力教室微信公家号:tingclass123


说明:本文是由各科教学辅导网(www.jxfudao.com)在网上搜集整理而得,目的是为方便网友们查找所关注的信息,如果你认为侵犯了你的版权,请联系本站,我们将第一时间删除;如果老师和学生想在本站发表你的论文,也可联系本站. (责任编辑:admin)

顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
------分隔线----------------------------
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
用户名: 验证码:点击我更换图片
栏目列表
推荐内容